FIREFLY™ LLEPM Features
FIREFLY™ Low Level Exit Path Markings (LLEMP) product line offers Flexible LLEPM Tracking with a High Performance Photo luminescent (HPPL).
WHERE YOU NEED IT MOST.
LLEPM FFTRACK (THE EXTRUSION)
IS COMPLIANT WITH THE FOLLOWING NORTH AMERICAN STANDARDS:
- APTA SS-PS-004-99 Rev2. – APTA STD for Standard for Low Location Exit Path Marking
- FRA 49 CFR 238 – 49 CFR 238 – PASSENGER EQUIPMENT SAFETY STANDARDS
- SMP800C – Bombardier Smoke and Toxicity
- ASTM E 662 – Flame Smoke and Toxicity – Standard Test Method for Specific Optical Density of Smoke
- ASTM E 648-99 – Std Test Method for Critical Radiant Flux of Floor-Covering Systems
- ASTM D4145 – Standard Test Method for Coating Flexibility
- ASTM B117 – Salt Spray Test
- ASTM D 471-98 – Resistance to Chemicals and Spillage
- ASTM D 3912 – Resistance to Fumes, Splash, and Spillage, not Immersion